Saturday, March 12, 2011

Crazy Roll-Ups


I've just finished my first bulk order!  So, it was for my sister-in-law.   Whatever... still counting it.  A couple of years ago I made her kids some cute little crayon wraps that I saw on line and decided, "hey - I could replicate that...".  She loves them.  The kids love them.  I had to make more when subsequent kids were added to that side of the family.  So it was only fitting that for her youngest's first birthday party, my sister-in-law wanted to give every kid a crayon roll-up as a party favor.  So she placed an order... for 35.  (an "order" - sounds fancy, no?)  Needless to say, I have been at it all week on these crayon wraps and I'm not sure that I ever want to see one again, but they are cute, right?  And it really was good practice for me and good to see if I could handle an "order".  ;)  Does anyone else have a toddler birthday party coming up?  Or just a toddler?  Or just a love of coloring and roll-ups?


Close-up of the girls' versions 


Close-up of the boys' versions (Don't worry - I made some unisex ones too.  Just in case some random party-crashing one year old shows up.)




All ready for your purse or diaper bag!




No comments:

Post a Comment