Monday, May 20, 2013

I know that I have been a slacky blogger.  The worst.  I get it.  But I figure that now that I am coming out of my winter blues and back into project season, I will have more stories to tell.  More ugly things to turn pretty.  More projects to start and finish.  (Sorry dear)  So here I am again.  Maybe the posts will be few and far between.  But that's ok with me. 

Spring starts for me by the beginning of baseball.  Lots of baseball.  And three sets of cleats, bats, gloves, helmets...  The bags of paraphernalia get left in the garage, but the cleats keep trying to make their way into my house.  Ummmm, no.  So when I happened to spy this little rolling cart at the Salvation Army for $5 the other day, I knew what use he could have for my family.  






Now there would be no excuse for not leaving cleats on the deck.  But...  if you know me at all, you know that there is no way I could let this ugly thing reside on the deck where most people enter our house.  So an idea began to form.  Actually, more like an idea sprang into my head and I immediately got the saw out.  

Any now he is a multi-purpose summer bar/cleats holder/cushion protector.  Don't you all need one of those??




What do you think??



No comments:

Post a Comment