Friday, October 1, 2010

The Bug Bites Again

Every so often I get the urge to sew something.  Maybe the urge came because this year's Halloween costumes have not needed sewing. (don't worry.... more on that to come later in the month) And the sewing machine has been staring me down since I busted it out the other day to fix up the ugly crate.  So today I sewed.
















The E shirt is for the baby of a friend of mine.  The S shirt is because Shane got jealous.  The brown and yellow fall bag is for me.  And the little girl backpack purse is for whichever little girl would like to claim it first.  :)  Any takers?

2 comments:

  1. Hey - we'll take it! Do you want some $$$?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No - of course not. I made it with scraps. It was going to be a skirt, but ended up funky so I transformed it into a bag. So it has a slightly funny shape, but I figure - kids don't care! I will send it in with Jay.

    ReplyDelete