Monday, January 10, 2011

1977 called...

There is this print that has been calling me from the shelf of Joann's for months.  But it is definitely calling from 1977.   Like my brother and I would have had little matching outfits made out of it back in the day.  So....  what to do with this fabric???  Hmmmmm....   how about making some little matching outfits for the next generation of siblings that are forced to wear homemade clothing??!!  Perfect idea, if I do say so myself!  :)




(Yes, yes, my 4 yr old has painted toenails.  At least they're black, right?)

Also - the background of the top picture gives a little hint of my next project (started last night...)!  Can you guess?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I discoverd you today through LaughingMyAbsOff and I gave you an Awesome Blog award! Congrats! Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so funny with your crazy prints! the oldest doesn't exactly look thrilled to be sporting it, but the younger one, now he appears to be digging it. maybe cuz he got the hat.

    ReplyDelete